Your safety is of the utmost importance to us at Bussey Rooftop Bar and we’ve implemented a few new procedures to ensure your safety during this time.
Bussey Rooftop Bar is a (covered) OUTDOOR venue that already adheres to the rule of 6. Under the recent Tier 2 conditions, we can continue to operate in our current format. Cheers to that!
– We are operating with a reduced capacity, allowing for appropriate social distancing on the rooftop. Following new government rules effective Monday 14th September, we are unable to accommodate group bookings or corporate parties of more than 6 people.
– Staff will be provided with appropriate PPE and will be required to wash their hands regularly.
– All tables, chairs and high-contact areas will be thoroughly sanitised between each and every booking.
– We will provide contactless service, with food and drinks delivered via trays and empty cups collected via provided baskets on each table, ensuring a contactless experience for everyone.
– We are offering a fully seated and fully hosted experience, so the bar will be closed to the public. Food and drink orders can be made via a web app to maximise your time with your loved ones and avoid the queues!
– Multiple sanitation stations will be available to staff and guests.
– We are closely following government advice and will adapt the rooftop to ensure we are following official guidelines at all times.
Those are just some of the measures we’re taking to make the rooftop even safer this year. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch: email@example.com or 07761134946